Thursday, March 15, 2007

Stupidity

I'm normally one of those frighteningly organized people who has a mental calendar running in her brain, is always on time (or early for things), remembers random information, and generally can be counted on to be responsible.

Not anymore.

I was going to make a list of the stupid things I've done lately. But I cant remember them all. Here are the few that I do remember:
1. Daniel got a phone call from the bank yesterday, saying that they had my debit card. Which I had left in the ATM on Wednesday. Thank goodness someone nice turned it in to the bank right away.
2. Cleaned my earrings and ring the other day. Put them on a towel to dry. Immediately picked up aforementioned towel, shook it out and hung it up. Sending my earrings (2 pairs) and wedding ring flying.
3. Put my snack in the bag this morning. Went to the freezer to get my lunch. Forgot what I was doing on the incredibly long 4 foot walk between the front door and the freezer. Did not bring a lunch to work.

On a good note, we have plane tickets to go see my parents at Thanksgiving. We're using frequent flyer miles, so had to book early. Only one stop each way, which is such a blessing since we'll be travelling with the little one. The airline wanted to know the baby's name and birthday. I had to tell them that I didn't know yet, and I'd call in a few months to give them the info.

No comments: