Thursday, March 22, 2007

I just don't see it

Back at work- finally made it through most of the things in my inbox that were demanding my attention. Overall, it was a pretty good week to miss work. Not so much going on that I felt guilty not being here for a few days. But a few annoying projects had deadlines while I was out, and they had to be dealt with by others. Which is always nice.

So, last night I went to change clothes before we headed to the grocery store. My sightseeing/plane traveling clothes were getting on my nerves. I went to my closet, pulled out my fat pants (which still zipped last week, but were tight if I tried to fasten them all the way) and they didn't close! At all! I really cant tell that I'm getting any bigger. Daniel keeps telling me that I am, but I just don't see it. Fatter, yes. More pregnant- don't see it. The number that I saw on the scale this morning struck terror into my heart. I think a few more healthy snack options are in order.

Another vacation-related story- on our plane we had access to free satellite TV. This was especially cool for us, because we don't have cable at home. Nothing like channel surfing at 35,000 feet. Yesterday, Daniel and I both ended up watching the show on TLC "Bringing Home Baby." Scariest TV show ever. I am so glad I don't have cable. Really, I don't want to know what I'm in for. Ignorance is bliss.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Carrie, knowledge is power. :)