Friday, March 16, 2007

I don't want to think about it

I'm a big fan of avoiding thinking about unpleasant things. I prefer to focus on the things I can control, obsess over the small things that I cant control, and ignore the big things.

Choosing a daycare is becoming a big thing. And I don't want to deal with it. Unfortunately, I have no choice. Right now I've called 7 daycares and have tours set up with 5. All of them cost almost as much as I will be making when I return to work, and all of them have waiting lists at least a year long. It just makes me tired.

We're going on vacation tomorrow. A short one to NYC. Thank goodness. We're tired, I'm grouchy and feeling overwhelmed. Today Daniel called me to inform me that he also has misplaced his ATM card (neither of us has EVER lost an ATM card before, now this is both of us in one week).

See you in a few days. Hope everyone has a good weekend.

No comments: