Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday

I haven't had a snack in an hour. That's huge for me. I've been eating every 15 minutes. But, I am contemplating going downstairs to get a pop of some sort and perhaps more food. I do have a few snacks left in the fridge here, but they're pretty boring.

It's a good day for a nap today. Not such a good day to be in my quiet office reading through a GIANT pile of abstracts that I have to review and summarize. Tonight we have home fellowship, which should be fun. Haven't been there in a while, so it'll be nice to catch up and see what everyone is up to these days.

No big plans for the weekend. Just dinner with some friends of Daniel's from Canada, perhaps some car shopping for Daniel and clothes shopping for me. Hopefully a nap in there somewhere.

***VERY IMPORTANT***
It is now only 5 days until my 30th birthday!!!

Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments: