Sunday, January 21, 2007

The news is out

Somehow (we have NO idea how), our pastor found out that Daniel and are expecting a baby. Friday night, Daniel walked into our home fellowship group, to be met with a big "congratulations" from another pastor. The pastor said that he had heard from our main pastor (who we had not told). We took that as a sign to just tell everyone else at church, since apparently the word was spreading without our involvement anyway. We told one person that we were expecting a baby, at about 8 weeks. At 11 weeks, without our help, everyone knows! Churches are funny that way. But we have lots more people praying for us now, which is a blessing. There are 8 other women at church that are pregnant right now, which is amazing!It's a VERY kid-centered church.

I almost fainted this morning, which was a really strange feeling. I've never had that happen before. I laid down on the couch for a little while, then ate breakfast and soon felt better. Still, not something I care to do again anytime soon! Other than that, just the usual nausea and tiredness. Daniel was feeling tired last night and fell asleep on the couch at about 7. I kept poking him and telling him that I was bored. Finally at one point, I turned to him and said "is this how boring I've been lately?" He assured me that it was. :) He deserved a night to rest and me waiting on him for a while. He's been so very good to me throughout this whole experience.

No comments: