Sunday, January 14, 2007

25% done!

Baby and I hit 10 weeks yesterday. It's nice to be in the double digits, week-wise. I'm still not gaining weight, but stopped losing finally. Yesterday I noticed that there's definitely something growing under all of the flab on my tummy, so maybe I'll start looking pregnant in a few weeks.

This week I got to go to the hypertension clinic to have my cardiac output measured. It was really high, putting me at risk for preeclampsia, so the doctors put me back on my original medication and will continue to monitor me and the baby. This week I actually have no doctors' appointments! But I do have one every week after this week, for the next 3 weeks, at least. I'm learning my way to the hospital really well!

I've been really tired lately, but overall feeling better physically. A little overwhelmed mentally, but that's to be expected. We're just doing a lot of praying for God's grace and strength. I know He'll provide, I just have to remember to ask Him.

No comments: